Professional Christmas Light Installation in Sarasota and BeyondChristmas Lighting Installation by World-Class Pros
Hate dealing with tangled lights and climbing tall ladders? Let us help. We'll work with you to design and install the perfect Christmas lighting setup. Our lighting experts will give you design recommendations that bring to life the idea in your head and also fit within your budget.
Energy-efficient lighting solutions
Advice from certified electricians
FREE design recommendations
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Cost of Christmas lighting design
Our Christmas lighting design recommendations are 100% FREE.
After we provide the design recommendation, if you would like us to install the Christmas lights, we can give you a quote for the job.
Cost of Christmas lighting installation
- Low: $99
- Average: $299
- High: $599
The cost to install Christmas lights varies depending on the following factors:
- The size of your home: Bigger homes usually require more lights and more labor to install the lights, which raises the cost.
- Single- vs. two-story: A two-story home will be more expensive to install Christmas lights because it will require more labor.
Note: We only set up and hang customer-supplied lights.
How our Christmas lighting installation process works
1) Schedule your appointment with us
The process begins with a complimentary, no-charge, no-obligation on-site consultation. Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us your ideas
Once our Christmas lighting specialist arrives at your home, they'll ask you what design ideas or preferences you have. We'll make sure your home is equipped with the proper electrical connections and power to support your design. This initial planning process typically takes 1–2 hours to complete.
3) Get a FREE quote to install the lighting
After we account for all of the factors needed to carry out your Christmas light installation plan, we'll give you upfront pricing on the cost to install the Christmas lights.
4) Hire us to install the lighting
Once you sign off on the project, we'll get to work on the installation. On average, it takes about 2–4 hours to install Christmas lights.
5) Let us know how we did
After the job is complete, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how everything went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
1-year workmanship warranty
If your Christmas lights fall down or fail after we hang them, we'll set them up again for free. Available upon request.
Types of Christmas lights
As you start thinking about your Christmas light installation and design, we'll give a quick explanation of the most popular types of lights available:
- Mini lights: Mini lights are the most commonly used. They look like a candle with a pointed tip.
- Dome lights: Dome lights are also small like the mini lights, but instead of the candle shape, they are rounded at the tip.
- C lights: C lights are strawberry-shaped, and come in different sizes (C6, C7, C9). The higher the number, the bigger the bulb.
- Novelty lights: Examples of novelty lights include snowflake or star-shaped bulbs.
Our lights have never looked better!
Your technicians were exceptionally competent. Thanks for your great service. Our lights have never looked better!
Ready for FREE lighting recommendations?Book online
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Florida residents with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.