Light Fixture Installation in Sarasota and BeyondLight Fixtures Installed by World-Class Pros
Have a light fixture but don't know how to install it? Let us handle all the hard work. When you hire EnergyToday to install your new light fixture, you can count on exceptional installation work and our renowned customer service.
Fixed pricing & NO extra charges after hours
Upfront, honest pricing
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
We install the following types of light fixtures:
- Ceiling-mounted lights, such as chandeliers and pendant lights.
- Recessed lights, which are installed above the ceiling to hide the mechanism and wiring.
- Track lighting, which are small spotlights that are mounted onto tracks which hang from the ceiling.
- Fluorescent lighting, which is ideal for large rooms.
In addition to the light fixture and the standard light switch that controls it, we can also install ceiling fans and smart light switches.
Cost to install an individual light fixture
- Low: $59
- Average: $99
- High: $189
The cost to install an individual light fixture depends on the following factors:
- The type of light fixture(s) you choose: Some light fixtures are more expensive to install than others because they require more labor. For example, it will cost more to install recessed lighting compared to a standard pendant light.
- Adding a smart switch: If you opt to install a smart switch or a more advanced light switch such as a dimmer, the cost of the installation will increase.
Electrical considerations: If an electrician needs to upgrade your home's wiring or circuit breakers to accommodate the new light fixture, the overall price will increase.
How we install your light fixture
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Show us where you want your light fixture installed
One of our electricians will arrive at your home and ask where you want the fixture installed. The electrician will also look at your circuits to make sure they can accommodate the new light.
3) Relax as we install your new light fixture
Once you sign off on the installation quote, you can sit back and relax while we do all the hard work. Before leaving your house, we'll make sure your new light fixture is working perfectly.
4) Let us know how we did
After the job is complete, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how everything went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction, so if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
2-year parts and labor
If your new light fixture fails for any reason, we'll replace or fix it for free. Available upon request.
Most professional company in the business
See more reviews
EnergyToday is the most professional company in the business! I completely replaced all the lights and switches on the first floor with LED lights. It was finished on time, completely cleaned up and answered all of our questions.
Ready for service?Schedule now
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Southwest Florida and Tampa Bay with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.