Ceiling Fan Repairs in Tampa Bay and BeyondCeiling Fan Repairs by World-Class Pros
Tired of that annoying wobbly sound your fan makes? Our team of professionals can fix it for you. When you hire EnergyToday to repair your ceiling fan, you can count on exceptional installation work and our renowned customer service.
Fixed pricing & NO extra charges after hours
Upfront, honest pricing
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Cost to repair a ceiling fan
- Low: $79
- Average: $79
- High: $249
The cost to repair a ceiling fan depends on the following factors:
- What's wrong with your fan: Some repairs are more expensive than others because they require more labor. For example, fixing an electrical issue will generally be more expensive than tightening the fan blades.
Whether your fan needs to be replaced: If your ceiling fan is in really bad shape, it may need to be replaced, which will raise the overall cost.
How we repair your ceiling fan
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us the problem
After our electrician arrives at your home, they'll ask you what kind of ceiling fan issues you're having. Then our electrician will diagnose the problem and give you upfront pricing on the cost to fix it.
3) Relax as we repair your ceiling fan
Once you sign off on the repair quote, you can sit back and relax while we do all the hard work. Before leaving your house, we'll make sure your ceiling fan is working as it should.
4) Let us know how we did
After the job is complete, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how everything went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
2-year parts and labor
If your ceiling fan fails for any reason after we repair or replace it, we'll fix it for free. Available upon request.
4 common ceiling fan repairs
- Ceiling fan makes a humming noise. This usually means you have a worn out or broken flywheel.
- Ceiling fan won't turn on at all. This usually indicates there's an electrical issue.
- Ceiling fan blades do not turn correctly. This includes issues like the fan blades only turning at one speed, the blades not spinning at all or the blades changing speeds randomly. If you run into any of those issues, it usually means the capacitor in the fan is bad and needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Ceiling fan wobbles. If your fan wobbles a lot while it's turned on, that means the bracket needs to be tightened or it needs to be reinstalled.
Considerate and professional
See more reviews
Wonderful to work with—so knowledgeable, well-mannered, considerate and professional. Thank you!
Ready for service?Schedule an Appointment
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.