Electrical Inspections in Tampa Bay and BeyondElectrical Inspections by World-Class Pros
When you need an electrical inspection, you want to hire a pro that knows all local codes and safety recommendations by heart. All of our electrical inspectors are constantly trained so they stay up-to-date on the latest code changes, to provide you with honest feedback about your home's electrical system.
Our electrical inspection services include:
Upfront, honest pricing
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Detailed summary of your home's electrical system
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
When to get an electrical inspection
We recommend getting an electrical inspection if...
- You're purchasing a new home. That way you know if there are any serious electrical issues before you purchase the house.
- Your home is 40+ years old. Older homes should have an electrical inspection to verify that the existing electrical system is still safe to use.
- You're adding a large appliance. Adding an appliance is the perfect time to make sure everything in your electrical system is up to code, and to make sure your existing system can support the new appliance.
- Your home has had a recent renovation. If you've renovated your home recently, it's a good idea to make sure your electrical system can support the modifications you've made.
What is covered in an electrical inspection
When an electrician performs an electrical inspection, they'll do the following:
- Check for outdated or improperly installed wiring
- Determine any possible electrical hazards
- Test breakers and safety switches
- Verify the electrical panel has been rated and installed correctly
- Make sure arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs) are operating properly
- Check lighting and appliances to make sure they are powered correctly
- Inspect switch and wall outlets for proper operation and condition
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Cost of an electrical inspection
We charge a flat-rate fee of $129 for all electrical inspections—no matter the size or age of your home.
Our electrical inspection process
1) Schedule your appointment with us
2) Let our pros handle the inspection
After our electrician arrives at your home, they'll get to work on the inspection. A typical electrical inspection takes anywhere from 1 to 2 hours.
3) Get the results of the inspection
Once the inspection is complete, our electrician will give you a report detailing the results of the inspection. They'll explain any safety hazards or electrical work that isn't up to code. If you choose, the electrician can help you schedule a follow-up appointment to fix any issues.
4) Let us know how we did
We'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how everything went during the inspection. Our first priority is your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our work, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Professional and friendly
See more reviews
Darren was professional and friendly. He knew what he was doing, and worked well with both FPL and the county inspector. He worked effectively getting everything done in just a couple of hours and gave me a good deal too.
Ready for service?Book online
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Southwest Florida and Tampa Bay with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.