Whole-Home Rewiring in Tampa Bay and BeyondWhole-Home Rewiring Done By World-Class Pros
When you need to update the wiring in your home, you want the job to be done correctly so you don't have to worry about issues in the future. When you hire EnergyToday, you can count on exceptional electrical work and world-class customer service.
Fixed pricing & NO extra charges after hours
Upfront, honest pricing
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
8 Signs your home needs electrical rewiring
It might be time to hire an electrician if you notice the following signs:
- A persistent burning smell
- Discolored or hot outlets
- Flickering lights
- Tripping circuit breaker
- Electrical shock or sparks when you plug in a cord
- Your home is 40+ years old
- Your home has aluminum (instead of copper) wiring
- Your home has ungrounded, two-prong outlets
Cost to rewire a home in Tampa Bay
- Low: $2,500
- Average: $7,500
- High: $15,000
Note: These prices are based on standard-sized homes (1,200 to 1,500 square feet).
The cost to rewire your home can vary based on:
- The size of your home: The larger your home, the more expensive it will be to rewire it. Larger homes have more wiring that needs to be replaced, which takes more time and labor.
- The type of wiring your home has: Some kinds of outdated wiring (such as knob and tube) is more tedious to remove, which could raise the overall cost of the project.
- Replacing vs. "pigtailing": Sometimes the electrician can "pigtail" old aluminum wiring, which is less expensive than replacing the wiring altogether (Pigtailing does not require cutting into walls/drywall).
- Whether your home also needs a new electrical panel: Older homes often have electrical panels that provide less than 100 amps. Most homes today require an electrical panel that has 150–200 amps.
Worried about cost? We offer financing options with monthly payments starting as low as $35.
How we rewire your home
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 226-2636 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us about your needs
One of our electricians will arrive at your home to inspect your old wiring and provide recommendations on updating it. Don't worry about having to deal with shady sales tactics—our electricians always provide honest, upfront pricing on all services.
3) Relax as we install your new disposal
Once you sign off on the rewiring quote, you can sit back and relax while we do all the hard work. Before leaving your house, we'll make sure you're getting power to all of your electrical appliances and that all work areas are cleaned up.
4) Let us know how we did
After the job is complete, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how everything went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
2-year parts and labor warranty
If your home's wiring fails within 2 years of updating it, we'll fix it for free. Available upon request.
Very knowledgeable and professional
See more reviews
Technician was very knowledgeable and professional. He explained all aspects of the job and provided us with valuable information as well. We very much enjoyed the experience and service and will be using them again.
Ready for service?Book online
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Southwest Florida and Tampa Bay with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.