Indoor LightingIndoor Lighting Design by World-Class Pros
Need help with the indoor lighting design for a remodeled or add-on room? We can help. At EnergyToday, our lighting experts will give you easy-to-understand design recommendations that match your aesthetic preference and budget.
Free, on-site estimates
Energy-efficient lighting solutions
Advice from certified electricians
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Cost of indoor lighting design
Cost of indoor lighting design
Our indoor lighting design recommendations are 100% FREE.
If you would like us to install the lighting fixtures for you, we can give you an upfront quote.
Cost to install indoor lighting
Prices below are for single fixtures.
- Low: $59
- Average: $99
- High: $189
The cost to install outdoor lights varies depending on the following factors:
- The type of light fixture(s) you choose: Some light fixtures are more expensive than others. Visit our light fixture installation page to learn more about how individual light fixtures can vary in price.
- The number of lights you want to install: The more lights you want installed, the more expensive the project will be.
- Electrical considerations: If an electrician needs to upgrade your home's wiring or circuit breakers to accommodate the new light fixtures, the overall price will increase.
How our indoor lighting design process works
1) Schedule your appointment with us
The process begins with a complimentary, no-charge, no-obligation on-site consultation. Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us about your lighting needs
One of our lighting experts will arrive at your home and listen to your lighting needs. You can show us the room/space you want to add lighting to and describe what you have in mind for a design.
3) Get FREE advice on energy-efficient lighting options
After our lighting expert understands your needs, they will work with you to design the lighting layout. They'll crunch the numbers and take into account all of the electrical considerations needed to install the lighting. They'll also give you recommendations on energy-efficient lighting solutions. The design process generally takes about 2 hours to complete.
4) Hire us to install the lighting
Once the design process is complete, we'll give you upfront pricing on the cost to install the lighting in your home. After you sign off on the job, we'll get to work making your design a reality. It typically takes 2–3 hours to install indoor lighting.
5) Let us know how we did
After the job is complete, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how everything went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
2-year parts and labor warranty
If your indoor lights fail within 2 years after we install them, we'll replace them for free. Available upon request.
5 tips for energy-efficient indoor lighting
Your indoor lighting accounts for nearly 13% of your monthly utility bill, which adds up over the years.
To cut down on your lighting costs, we recommend using energy-efficient lighting. As you design your indoor lighting, consider the following tips:
- Install fluorescent or LED light fixtures where possible
- Maximize the use of natural light during the day
- Consider light-colored walls to minimize the need for artificial lighting
- Install task lights to reduce ambient light elsewhere
Use occupancy sensors to automatically shut off lights in unoccupied rooms
The EnergyToday team of technicians, as usual, provided exemplary service and attention to detail during a recent scheduled visit. All my incandescent and fluorescent ceiling fixtures were changed our with the latest LED equivalents that provide superior lighting and energy saving properties. Keep up the good work guys.
Want a free quote?Book online
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Southwest Florida and Tampa Bay with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.