Smart Lighting Control in Tampa Bay and BeyondSmart Lighting Controls Installed by World-Class Pros
Looking to upgrade your home's lighting? We think that's a bright idea. Our team of lighting experts can recommend and install the most energy-efficient smart lights available on the market. When you hire EnergyToday to install your smart lights, you can count on exceptional installation work and our renowned customer service.
Fixed pricing & NO extra charges after hours
Upfront, honest pricing
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Price to install smart home devices
- Low: $99
- Average: $499
- High: $999
The cost to install smart lights varies depending on the following factors:
- The type of light: Some smart lights are more expensive than others because they have more advanced features. For example, a large, outdoor smart light with motion detectors will generally cost more than a single indoor LED light bulb.
- The type of light switch: Some smart dimmers and light switches come with more advanced features (such as WiFi connectability), which cost more upfront.
- Number of lights: A single smart light will cost less to install than multiple lights.
- Electrical adjustments: If the electrician needs to update your home's wiring to accommodate additional smart lighting, the cost of the project will be greater.
How we install your smart home lights
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us about your needs
One of our electricians will arrive at your home and ask where you want the smart lights installed. The electrician will also look at your circuits to make sure they can accommodate the new light(s).
3) Relax as we install your new smart lights
Once you sign off on the installation quote, you can sit back and relax while we do all the hard work. Before leaving your house, we'll show you how to use all of the features of your smart lights and make sure they are working properly.
4) Let us know how we did
After the job is complete, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how everything went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
2-year parts and labor
If your smart lights fail for any reason after we install them, we'll replace them for free. Available upon request.
3 benefits of switching to LED lighting
LEDs are quickly becoming the preferred type of light bulb for their energy efficiency and long lifespan. Below are a few reasons you should switch your old incandescent/CFL bulbs to LED:
- You'll only have to replace LED lights every 10–17 years. LEDs last 10+ times longer than CFL and incandescent bulbs, which means you won't have to replace them as often.
- You'll cut energy costs with LED lights. LEDs use 1/3 of the electricity of a CFL or incandescent bulb. Because of this, you'll save money on energy costs over time.
- You'll have more control options: LEDs are inherently compatible with controls like dimmers, which makes them ideal for smart home lighting. Plus, LEDs are immune to rapid ON/OFF cycling, which means they work well with occupancy or daylight sensors.
Very personable and professional
See more reviews
Alfredo arrived on time and was very professional. I appreciate how he took his time to explain everything. He really had an awesome personality. Everyone from this company is actually always very personable and professional. 10 out of 10, recommended!
Ready for service?Schedule an Appointment
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.