Outdoor & Landscape Lighting in Tampa Bay and BeyondOutdoor & Landscape Lighting Design by World-Class Pros
Whether you're looking for outdoor lighting fixtures to enhance the beauty of your landscape, or you're just looking for extra security, we can help. At EnergyToday, our lighting experts will give you easy-to-understand design recommendations that match your lighting needs and budget.
Our outdoor & landscape lighting designs include:
Energy-efficient lighting solutions
Advice from certified electricians
FREE design recommendations
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Types of outdoor lighting we install
We can design, repair and install the following types of outdoor lighting:
- Pool cage lighting
- Dock lighting
- Fish lights/snook light
- Security lighting
- Path lighting
- Deck/patio lighting
- Landscape lighting
Want to see examples of outdoor lighting we have designed and installed? Visit our outdoor lighting photo gallery.
Cost of outdoor and landscape lighting design
Our outdoor lighting design recommendations are 100% FREE.
If you would like us to install the outdoor lights, we can give you an upfront quote.
- Low: $600
- Average: $1,500
- High: $3,200
The cost to install outdoor lights varies depending on the following factors:
- The type of lights you choose: Lights come in several different styles, depending on their purpose and where they are installed. The cost varies between each type of light. The most common types of outdoor lights include deck lights, floodlights, path lights or wall lanterns.
- The bulb type you choose: You can choose between halogen (least expensive), incandescent (mid-priced) and LED bulbs (most expensive). LED bulbs last the longest and are the most energy-efficient.
- The number of lights you need to have installed: The more lights you want installed, the more expensive the project will be.
- The material of the light: Lights housed in plastic are generally the least expensive, while lights housed in copper or stainless steel cost more.
- Electrical considerations: Adding new wiring or outlets to accommodate the new lights will increase the overall cost.
How our outdoor and landscape lighting design process works
1) Schedule your appointment with us
The process begins with a complimentary, no-charge, no-obligation on-site consultation. Call us at (800) 506-6194 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us about your lighting needs
Once our outdoor lighting specialist arrives at your home, they'll ask about your ideas and desires for your lighting system. They'll assess your property to determine what creative possibilities exist and show you sample fixtures and transformers that would be used. This planning process typically takes about 2 hours to complete.
3) Get a FREE quote to install the lighting
After taking into account all the “real world” requirements, our design professionals will provide you with a plan on how to carry out the project. This design plan will include full technical specifications for the materials to be used, as well as detailed pricing and a projected timeline.
4) Hire us to install the lighting
Once the design process is complete, we'll give you upfront pricing on the cost to install the outdoor lighting. After you sign off on the price, we'll get to work making your outdoor lighting design a reality. It typically takes 2–4 hours for standard, smaller installations. For larger installations, it takes about 6–8 to complete the job.
5) Let us know how we did
After the job is complete, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how everything went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
2-year parts and labor
If your outdoor lights fail for any reason after we install them, we'll replace them for free. Available upon request.
Note: Some fixtures hold a 15-year or lifetime warranty, depending on the manufacturer.
5 tips for energy-efficient outdoor lighting
Depending on the type of lights you have, running outdoor lights can cost as much as $25 per month.
To cut down on your lighting costs, we recommend using energy-efficient lighting. As you design your outdoor lighting setup, consider the following tips:
- Use timers to control when decorative lighting turns on and off
- Install solar-powered lights where possible
- Consider flood lights with photosensors or motion sensors for security lighting
- Install LED lights instead of halogen lights where possible
Use reflectors and deflectors on outdoor light fixtures to reduce light pollution and improve the efficiency of your lighting design
The lighting is just beautiful
See more reviews
Thank you! The lighting is just beautiful! We love it so much, we would like for you to put us on your schedule to do additional lights in the backyard. Thanks for everything!
Ready for FREE lighting recommendations?Schedule an Appointment
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.