Ceiling Fan Installation in Sarasota and BeyondCeiling Fans Installed By World-Class Pros
Need a new ceiling fan? We've got you covered. When you hire EnergyToday, you can count on exceptional electrical work and world-class customer service.
Fixed pricing & NO extra charges after hours
Upfront, honest pricing
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
4 signs you need a new ceiling fan
It might be time to hire an electrician to install a ceiling fan if you notice the following signs:
- Loud humming noises: This noise usually indicates there's an electrical issue, which means the fan will likely need to be repaired or replaced.
- Wobbly blades: When a ceiling fan gets off balance, the blades will start to wobble as they spin. Sometimes an electrician can refasten the fan to its bracket housing, but other times the electrician might recommend replacing the fan altogether.
- Fan is running slowly: If you've tried to adjust the fan speed but the blades seem to spin slower than you intended, it may mean your fan is on its last leg. If the electrician can't fix the issue, you'll need to replace the fan.
Fan won't turn on: If your fan won't turn on at all, that's a surefire sign you'll need a repair or a new fan.
Cost to install a ceiling fan in Tampa Bay
- Low: $99
- Average: $175
- High: $249
The cost to install a ceiling fan can vary based on:
- Your ceiling height: If your ceiling is higher than 10 feet, it may cost more to install a ceiling fan because it will be more difficult for an electrician to hang your fan.
- Replacing a fan vs installing it in a new location: It's typically easier and cheaper to replace a ceiling fan (same location) than it is to install a fan in a new location.
- Whether or not you need a new circuit: If we need to install a new electrical circuit to prevent an overload on your existing circuits, the overall installation price will increase.
How we install your ceiling fan
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 226-2636 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us about your needs
One of our electricians will arrive at your home and ask where you want the ceiling fan installed. The electrician will also look at your circuits to make sure they can accommodate the new fan.
3) Relax as we install your new ceiling fan
Once you sign off on the installation quote, you can sit back and relax while we do all the hard work. Before leaving your house, we'll make sure your new fan is working perfectly.
4) Let us know how we did
After the job is complete, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how everything went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
2-year parts and labor warranty
We offer a 2-year warranty on customer-supplied ceiling fans. Available upon request.
See more reviews
Always great, professional and exceptionally friendly service. Could not be happier to have EnergyToday as a service provider!
Ready for service?Schedule an Appointment
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.