Standby Generator Repairs in Tampa Bay and BeyondStandby Generator Repairs by World-Class Pros
If your standby generator fails, you want it fixed quickly and correctly. Our team of experienced electricians can get your standby generator up and running in no time. Besides our exceptional repair work, you can also count on us to provide world-class customer service during every step of the project.
Our standby generator repairs include:
Fixed pricing & NO extra charges after hours
Upfront, honest pricing
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
Cost to repair a standby generator
- Low: $79
- Average: $328
- High: $528
The cost to repair a standby generator depends on the following factors:
- What's wrong with the generator: Some repairs are more expensive than others because they require more labor. For example, replacing a bad battery will generally cost less than a more complicated repair, such as unclogging a carburetor.
- Fuel type: Residential standby generators are powered by 1 of 3 different types of fuel: propane, natural gas or diesel. Propane units cost the most to repair and maintain, followed by diesel generators, with natural gas being the least expensive system.
- The size of your generator: Generators are sized according to how many kilowatts of power they provide (ranging from 7 to 45 kW). The bigger the generator, the more the repair will likely cost.
- Whether the generator needs to be replaced: In some cases, the generator may need to be replaced altogether, which will significantly raise the cost.
How we repair your standby generator
1) Schedule your appointment with us
2) Get upfront pricing
After our electrician arrives at your home, they'll take a look at your faulty generator. Then our electrician will diagnose the problem and give you upfront pricing on the cost to fix it.
3) Relax as we repair your standby generator
Once you sign off on the repair quote, you can sit back and relax while we do all the hard work. Before leaving your house, we'll make sure your standby generator is working as it should.
4) Let us know how we did
After the job is complete, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how everything went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
2-year parts and labor on most repairs
If your standby generator fails for any reason after we repair it, we'll fix it for free. Available upon request.
4 common standby generator repairs
- The generator has problems starting up. This issue could be caused by all sorts of issues, including a dead battery, broken spark plugs or a clogged carburetor.
- The generator is leaking. A generator can leak coolant and fuel, caused by general wear and tear or internal issues. If you see a leak, call a professional before you attempt to turn on the generator.
- The generator won't stay running. Several issues can cause this, including a generator starving for fuel, no gas (liquid propane or natural gas), or an internal electrical issue restricting the gas flow.
- The generator makes a popping noise. Bad spark plugs or gas that has been left in the tank too long can cause the generator to make a popping noise while running.
Serviced the generator promptly
See more reviews
Mike arrived and serviced the generator promptly, this was very smooth!
Ready for service?Schedule an Appointment
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.