Circuit Breaker Replacement in Tampa Bay and BeyondCircuit Breakers Replaced by World-Class Pros
Circuit breaker causing you problems? We can help. When you hire EnergyToday, you can count on exceptional electrical work and world-class customer service.
Fixed pricing & NO extra charges after hours
Upfront, honest pricing
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
4 signs you need a new circuit breaker
It might be time to call an electrician if you notice the following signs:
- Burning smell: If you notice a burning odor near your electric panel, that could indicate one of the breakers is bad and needs to be replaced.
- Breaker is warm/hot to the touch: If you notice one breaker is warmer than the others, that could mean it's time to replace the breaker.
- Breaker won't stay set: A circuit breaker that trips frequently and won't remain set will likely need to be replaced by a professional.
- You see scorch marks or sparks: As you probably already know, scorch marks and sparks are not normal. If you see those signs, you should contact an electrician ASAP to avoid damage to your appliances and home.
Cost to replace a circuit breaker in Tampa Bay
- Low: $79
- Average: $129
- High: $250
The cost to install a new circuit breaker can vary based on:
- The type of circuit breaker: Main circuit breakers (usually located near the top of the electric panel) are generally more expensive to replace than smaller, secondary breakers.
- Whether additional wiring is needed: If rewiring is needed because the existing wiring is old or faulty, then the cost of the project will be greater.
- Whether or not you need to replace your electric panel: You can expect to pay more if the panel also needs to be replaced or repaired.
How we replace your circuit breaker
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 226-2636 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us about your needs
One of our electricians will arrive at your home and ask what electrical issues you've been noticing and what circuit breaker is giving you trouble. After our electrician inspects your breakers and panel, they'll give you upfront pricing on the cost to fix the faulty circuit breaker.
3) Relax while we do the hard work
Once you sign off on the project, we'll get to work replacing your circuit breaker. The average replacement job takes about 45 minutes to complete.
4) Let us know how we did
After the job is complete, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how everything went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
2-year parts and labor warranty
If your circuit breaker fails within 2 years of replacing it, we'll fix it for free. Available upon request.
Prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and professional
See more reviews
Troy was terrific! Prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I will ask him if I need electrical service again. Thank you for adding us to the schedule at the last minute. I was at my wits end.
Ready for service?Schedule now
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Sarasota, Florida and surrounding areas with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.