Electrical Panel Repair and ReplacementLet a World-Class Pro Replace or Repair Your Electrical Panel
When your electrical panel causes issues, we know it creates a huge inconvenience. That's why our team of highly-trained electricians are standing by to help. When you hire EnergyToday, you can rest assured you'll only get the best replacement panels and service available.
Upfront, honest pricing
100% satisfaction guaranteed
2-year parts and labor warranty
Rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google!
5 signs you need a new electrical panel
5 signs you need a new electrical panel
- Circuit breakers keep tripping: This is an indication your electrical panel may be wearing down and should be replaced.
- Breakers don't reset: If you've tried to reset the breakers but they keep tripping, you may have a faulty electrical panel.
- Scorch marks and burning smells: Signs of electrical burning are a sure-fire sign that something is wrong with your panel. You should contact an electrician ASAP if you notice these signs.
- Flickering lights: If you're using high-voltage appliances and see your lights start to flicker or dim, that could be a sign you need a new panel.
- You have an old fuse box or panel: If you have a fuse box or a panel from one of the manufacturers listed below, you should have a professional install a new electrical panel.
Circuit breaker boxes from the following manufacturers are defective and should be replaced:
- Federal Pacific Panels
- Zinsco Panels
- Fuse Panels
- Sylvania Panels
- Challenger Panels
- Pushmatic Panels
- Murray Panels
Cost to repair an electrical panel in Tampa Bay
- Low: $79
- Average: $129
- High: $250
The cost to repair an electrical panel can vary based on:
- Whether additional wiring is needed: If rewiring is needed because the existing wiring is old or faulty, then the cost of the project will be greater.
- The extent of damage: If your panel is severely damaged, you'll likely need a new panel, which raises the cost.
Cost to replace an electrical panel in Tampa Bay
- Low: $800
- Average: $1,600
- High: $3,600
The cost to replace an electrical panel can vary based on:
- The amperage and size of the new panel: Electrical panels with a higher amperage rating cost more. Additionally, panels with more circuit breaker slots are more expensive.
- The amount of labor required to remove the old panel: Some panels are easier to remove than others because of how they were initially installed. A more difficult removal will raise the cost of the replacement.
- Upgrades to your home's wiring: To accommodate the new electrical panel, it may be necessary to replace your home's wiring if it's outdated. Replacing old wiring will increase the price.
- The location of the panel: Are you installing the electrical panel in a new location? If so, the cost will be greater compared to replacing a panel in the same location.
How we repair/replace your electric panel
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (800) 226-2636 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. If you schedule online, we'll call you as soon as we can to confirm your appointment.
2) Tell us about your needs
One of our electricians will arrive at your home and inspect your electrical panel to find the issue. Based on the severity of the problem, our electrician will give you upfront pricing on the cost to repair or replace your panel.
3) Relax as we repair or replace your electrical panel
Once you sign off on the repair/replacement quote, you can sit back and relax while we do all the hard work. Repairing an electrical panel typically takes 3–4 hours; replacing one usually takes 6–8 hours.
4) Let us know how we did
After the job is complete, we'll make sure you have an opportunity to speak with us about how everything went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. So if any part of the job wasn’t handled to your standards, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties you can count on
This is just a sneak peak of the promises we make to our customers. See all of our guarantees and warranties.
Repairs & Installs: 2-year parts and labor warranty
If your electrical panel fails within 2 years of repairing or installing it, we'll fix it for free. Available upon request.
Punctual, courteous and knowledgeable
Andrew came out to provide a quote for a panel addition and upgrade to 400 amp service. He was punctual, courteous and knowledgeable. The quoting process was onsite and instant, so no waiting or follow up needed on my end. While I don't intend on contracting the work soon, the sales/quoting process was very smooth.
Ready for service?Book online
Our crews serve Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas:
We have been serving Southwest Florida and Tampa Bay with quality you can count on...one customer at a time.
Our coverage area is continuously expanding. If you need service and do not see your community listed, contact us, we may have already expanded into your area.